Please, send us an email if you wish to post any offers, requests, wants, etc. on the forum.
We will review and post on your behalf, either listing your direct contacts or anonymously (all inquiries will then be directed via us or another designated third party).
N.B. The website and its operators assume no responsibility for the accuracy or authenticity of any offer. Users are advised to make their own inquiries before entering into any transactions or agreements.
Initial enquiries via this website.
GALLERY MANAGER – Shanghai5 years experience required.
This position reports to the Gallery Director and oversees the day to day operation of the gallery.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
· Sell works of art
· Manage, train, and mentor gallery staff (exhibition project managers, art fair project managers, artist manager, assistants, and interns)
· Manage works of art, including sales, inventory, photographing, framing, storage, and world-wide shipping, producing relevant customs documentation
· Ensure all aspects of exhibitions and art fairs are completed, including catalogues, artist biographies, and websites
· Manage clients relations, including developing and maintaining new and existing private, public, commercial and corporate clients, liaising with clients with regard to sales of works and/or visit’s to the gallery, representing the gallery at art fairs around the world,
· Work with Managing Director to determine and develop business, public relations, and marketing strategies
· Establish relations with museums, art galleries, cultural organizations and independent curators for the purposes of loaning work and develop public programming
· Aid the head of Public Relations with press releases, on-line media, and special events
· Aid the Artist Liaison with managing the artists
· Manage the internship program
· Manage special projects, as needed
Sales Associates, based in Shanghai or in their home country
Reporting to the Director of our galleries in Shanghai and HK you will be able to initiate and generate sales of Fine Art and Design. Duties will include but not be limited to: developing and maintaining new private, public and corporate client relations; meeting quarterly and annual sales targets; representing the gallery at art fairs and other external events both in China and abroad.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience with a proven track record in achieving targets within the high value luxury industry. Bi-lingual in Mandarin and English, with excellent written and verbal communications skills. An excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, sales driven entrepreneurial professional with strong team-playing skills and the ability to represent the public face of our gallery.
Knowledge of fine art is not necessary but a strong interest and the willingness to learn is a must.
A salaried position with commission and bonus.
Head of gallery required by high profile art gallery.
Initial enquiries via this website.
With established galleries in Mainland China we are expanding to Hong Kong and seeking an entrepreneurial Gallery Director to launch the new space in May 2012.
A seasoned business getter the Gallery Director will seek to identify and contact new private, public and corporate clients in an effort to significantly expand our global presence.
As Gallery Director you will be able to initiate and generate sales of Fine Art and Design at all levels. You will develop and maintain client relations and will be expected to meet quarterly and annual sales targets.
You will travel throughout Asia, visiting collectors and growing our business by placing works of art in private, corporate and institutional collections. You will be able to represent the public face of the gallery and develop the gallery’s high visibility and robust reputation at an international level.
You will work with the gallery owner to develop and implement long-term sales, PR and marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record in art sales a strong understanding of the international art market and excellent written and verbal communications skills.
This is a senior role for a high-energy, target driven, innovative individual. We are looking for someone who has been working at a similar level for a minimum of five years.
* A large collection of contemporary Russian art offered for sale by private collector. Please, direct all inquiries via the website.
* Private collector looking for contemporary Armenian artists. Contact via Linveco
*Corporate sponsors needed for prestigious art event showing contemporary African art. Part of the proceeds to benefit Maasai Mara self-sustainable development and educational projects. Further details on request via theartcollector.org